ACTIVE IQ Level 2 Award in Instructing XPERT Pole Fitness (QCF) is Active IQ’s 100th qualification and the only Pole Fitness Qualification available.
Based on the XPERT Level 1&2 training course, the Level 2 Award in instructing XPERT Pole Fitness (QCF) is a recognized fitness qualification. This QCF has been recognized and approved by the national qualification board and Off Qual.
To complete the qualification you will need:
- A suitable Level 2 Fitness Instructing qualification (ETM or equivalent within your country)
- Successful completion of the XPERT Level 1&2 Training
The qualification will require you to complete an additional written assessment which can be completed in advance or sent after, and also a practical assessment. The written assessment is reviewed within 14 days of submission. Upon successful completion of qualification’s written and practical assessment, you will receive a qualification certificate from Ofsted and Active IQ in the mail.
The Active IQ Level 2 Award in instructing XPERT Pole Fitness (QCF) can be used to progress onto:
- Other fitness qualifications e.g. Level 2 Award in Instructing Circuit Sessions (QCF) and the Level 2 Award in Instructing Studio Cycling (QCF)
- Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training (QCF)
- Level 2 Award in Leading Health Related Activity Sessions (QCF)