Andrea is a Sydney based professional pole dancer, studio owner & instructor with over 25 years experience in the fitness industry and 10yrs in the pole industry.
She is also an X-Pole Ambassador. In 2014 Andrea won the Australian Pole Championships in 2014, and recently in 2018 won the prestigious title of International Ultimate Pole Champion. She has represented Australia Internationally on many occasions.
Andrea has earned a respected global reputation as a pole dancer, competitor, instructor & judge and is known for her strength & grace style. With an extensive background in gymnastics, dance, sportive aerobics and the fitness industry Andrea is an expert when it comes to coaching & spotting techniques. She’s extremely passionate with her teaching style and loves seeing people achieve their goals.
National and international titles:
- 2014 Australian Pole Champion Professional Champion
- 2014 Pole Theatre South Africa Pole Art Champion
- 2015 Arnold Classic Professional Women 1st Runner up
- 2015 UK Elite Open Women Champion
- 2015 World Pole Sports Championships 5th place
- 2015 International Pole Championships Pole Art Champion
- 2016 Pole Art Spain Champion
- 2017 World Pole Art Championships Elite Women top 10
- 2018 IPC Ultimate Pole Champion